Job Listing: Director at On the Avenue
At On the Avenue, we provide a day program for our neuro-diverse adult citizens to thrive, learn, and contribute in a safe and supportive community. We serve families in the greater Nashville area.
The Director is responsible for the overall management of day services including relationship management with up to 40 citizens and their families, schedule logistics, coordination of program content, and real-time problem solving, conflict management, and interpersonal dynamics of citizens.
Our team is passionate about our work and supporting one another to make On The Avenue a great place to work and an exceptional experience for our Citizens.
We love what we do, and we are seeking a director who shares our passion for improving the lives of neurodiverse adults and their families.
Learn more about us at ontheavenue.net
-Serve as spokesperson for the program as a whole
-Run day to day programming, including managing our citizens and their schedules
-Preform community outreach to create community partners, recruit guest speakers, and recruit new citizens
-Manage College Outreach Intern program
-Must be willing to be flexible with day to day tasks
-Must be resourceful, organized, patient, and excited to work in a diverse work environment
- Bachelor’s Degree required/Master’s degree is strongly preferred.
- A minimum of seven years full-time Human Service employment at least five of which involved supervisory experience and three of which involved administrative functions.
- Experience must be in day services for people with intellectual disabilities and autism.
- Extraordinary organization and logistics skills
- Precision focus for keeping people informed and ensuring smooth operation for the team and participants.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications is required.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Approximately $40,000-$60,000 based on experience
- Management: 5 years (Required)
- Human Services: 7 years (Preferred)
- Education: Bachelor’s (Required)
- Work Location Nashville
If interested, send in resume to [email protected]. Call (629)202-7241 with any questions.